Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions determine the agreement between You (Customer) and bitdelia.com service (Company), concerning the use of bitdelia.com technical platform. By using bitdelia.com you accept all Terms and Conditions of our service.
An individual (verified or not verified) visiting bitdelia.com agrees to follow determined Terms and Conditions. The following document describes ways in which we provide our services, it explains the rights and duties of the Customer as to the access and usage of the services performed by Unichange.me company.
It is important to read and review Terms and Conditions below. Unichange.me reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions periodically. bitdelia.com complies to inform users about all amendments made in Terms and Conditions at the next visit.
The revised version of Unichange.me terms and conditions will take effect from the moment we post it on the website unichange.me. Unichange.me clients agree to continue using our services and their Unichange.me personal accounts according to the changes applied.
- Electronic payment systems and/or Banks are exclusively responsible for the monetary funds entrusted to them by the Customers. bitdelia.com is not a party to the agreement between an Electronic payment system and its Customers, and is by no means responsible for misuse or abuse of the corresponding system and/or a Bank as well as for functional abuse of this system by the Customer.
- Mutual rights and duties of the Customer and electronic payment system and/or a bank are regulated by the rules and agreements accepted in the corresponding electronic payment system and/or a Bank.
- The third party payments are not accepted. Customer who places the order on the website unichange.me has to pay for this order by him/herself. Customer has to be the sender and the receiver of funds. It is not allowed to have the other person send funds from their bank accounts or/and send money transfers.
- The services offered by Unichange.me are not intended for use and are not available in the countries where it is illegal. The Customer is fully responsible for the local law observance.
- If modification of the offered products or services by Unichange.me as well as usage/access rules require Customer confirmation, Unichange.me will send the Customer the appropriate notification 30 days before these modifications take effect. Up to the moment the Customer confirms the mentioned modifications, Unichange.me reserves a right to suspend service rendering to the Customer.
- Payment details which are given to verified users for buy orders are private. Users are not allowed to disclose payment details which were received on our service. In case of private information is disclosed, Unichange.me administration will contact proper authorities for taking required actions.
- Due to Final Rule of Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) at 31 CFR 1010.100(ff) which requires each foreign-located MSB to appoint a person residing in the United States as an agent for service of legal process with respect to compliance with the BSA and its implementing regulations, Unichange.me doesn't provide services of e-currency exchange to US citizens.
Protecting your personal information
- The Customer has to provide personal information and confirm it with identity documents. By "personal information" we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
- To protect identification document during sending it to us the Customer may use watermark.
- The Customer has a right to choose whether to provide personal information or not, consequently, user decides whether to use website unichange.me or not.
- During verification we take reasonable measures to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Our methods of protection include the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- The Customer should never share his/her username and password or any details of his/her Customer Account with anyone.
- All registered Unichange.me users agree that their email addresses can be used for email dispatches, regarding news of the service, special promotions, news articles. Every Unichange.me user, receiving email dispatch from Unichange.me, can easily unsubscribe from it and will not receive email dispatches from Unichange.me in the future.
Transactions and operations
- The Customer is responsible for providing valid and accurate information needed to process and complete payment transactions. bitdelia.com takes no responsibility for the payment transaction if the information provided by Customer is incorrect.
- The Customer must be informed that transfer of funds to a wrong bank or payment account as a result of providing the incorrect payment instructions by the Customer is not reversible and Unichange.me takes no responsibility for such payments.
- bitdelia.com is responsible to complete transactions on the website unichange.me. bitdelia.com also has the right to access information about the course of transaction in bitdelia.com system 24/7.
- The payment of services provided by Unichange.me is carried out by the Customer according to Unichange.me service rates. Unichange.me has the right to change these rates when it is needed.
- bitdelia.com doesn't send payments to third parties. All payments can be sent to e-currency or cryptocurrency account that belongs to the person placing the order. Bank transfers are not sent to third-party bank account as well.
- bitdelia.com is not responsible for any loss or damage, resulting from a delay in bank transactions or electronic money transfers of the Customer, if the day of sending or the days after sending are not business days in the country of Unichange.me partner-participant, that is the receiver.
- bitdelia.com is not responsible for mistakes, omissions or delays of payments made by banks, serving Unichange.me partners-participants, by a correspondent bank or e-payment system as well as it is not responsible for the consequences caused by their financial state.
- The Customer has to read and agree with all fees explanation that are described in the right column of each order.
- bitdelia.com is not held liable for any additional fee charged from the customer by any payment system.
- Time frame for each order is described in the right column of each order as well as in the Knowledge base section. User agrees that orders are completed within set time frames.
- The Customer has to read and agree with Knowledge base page on our website bitdelia.com
- Customer can make only one deal a day for one exchange direction. If user makes several repeating ordersbitdelia.com service will return orders without transaction fees.
- bitdelia.com has right to have regular software and hardware system maintenance. During technical maintenance access to accounts can be partial or website can be fully inoperative. Unichange.me is obliged to inform users about the technical maintenance in advance. The announcement about technical maintenance has to be placed on the website in the section “News”.
- bitdelia.com is not responsible for any damage occurring in connection with technical maintenance.
- bitdelia.com is not responsible for emerging force majeure, when the Service can stop its work for indefinite time frame. Examples of force majeure situations include: natural disaster, power failure, failure of hardware or software system equipment Unichange.me, hacker or virus attack on system Unichange.me, system overload, serious disorder hardware device or software system equipment, serious failure of hardware or software system, loss of Internet connection, violation or breach of the protection of electronic communications networks or its safety, damage to the Account, the Account virus attack, etc.
bitdelia.com has also a right to refund Customer's funds without mentioning the reason.
bitdelia.com has a right to refuse providing the service if Customer refuses to submit required verification documents, or verification of the Customer's identity is not completed. Also if there is a reasonable suspicion that verification documents provided by potential Customer are invalid or illegally modified, what means fake.
bitdelia.com provides services of exchange of electronic payment system units, between each other and into the international monetary funds (international currencies), also vice versa.
bitdelia.com has a right to refuse supplying the service without mentioning the reason to any person which he/she will be informed of in the written form.
Payments are final and not reversible except those cases which are provided in Terms and Conditions.
Regulations of work of support team
bitdelia.com support team is responsible for:
- clients’ accounts activation and verification;
- providing necessary information concerning usage of Unichange.me service (account registration, activation, verification, questions concerning placing orders and pending orders, questions concerning bitdelia cards);
- confirmation that orders were paid;
- processing orders;
- ticket handling;
- notification of clients about planned technical maintenances of the service;
- providing all necessary information for placing an order on our website.
bitdelia.com support team is not responsible for:
- advising clients on the work of other services;
- providing tips regarding situation on e-commerce market in general;
- sharing personal or any other information of other clients of the service;
- answering questions which convey no or little meaning or do not concern bitdelia.com;
- registering client accounts on client’s demand in bitdelia.com system;
- providing help in executing settings of client’s software;
- teaching clients how to use their software.
Sequence of order handling:
- clients’ support is based on the request of a client composed in F.A.Q. on bitdelia.com;
- other help requests (e.g. livechat) are not treated as official and are advisory in their nature;
- orders are completed on the first-come basis. Time for response depends on difficulty of request and level of load of department
- answers on frequently asked or standard questions are provided as links to corresponding pages on bitdelia;
- In case of complaints regarding order completion client can reach administration of the service by email manager [at] unichange [dot] me. In the request ticket number or order ID (which became the reason for a complaint) has to be indicated. The complaint has to be answered within 2 business days maximum.
from 06:00 to 15:00 (Monday-Friday).
How to ask a question:
- Before contacting support team please make sure that you have checked all available information in F.A.Q. section. If you faced situation similar to the one described in the Knowledge base, but it requires more profound explanation, please indicate link to the initial text in your ticket.
- Please think through your question. Shallow questions will receive shallow answers.
- Ask serious and profound questions. Be ready to describe your problem in details.
- The Customer has a right to temporarily stop using the services and/or decline bitdelia.com services, and consequently terminate the action of the present Terms and Conditions. Any termination of service rendering will be done without any damage to bitdelia.com rights and obligations of the Customer as well as the debts of bitdelia.com from the time of closing.
- bitdelia.com has a right to terminate cooperation with the User in case of getting the information inducing bitdelia.com to do so.
bitdelia.com has a right to suspend service rendering to the User if:
- the Customer violates any of the conditions of the present Terms and Conditions.
- the state of the Customer is one of the following - insolvency, death or other disability. Before bitdelia.com gets the information about it all the payments carries out under a certain transaction conditions between Unichange.me and the Customer will be valid.
- Neither bitdelia.com nor our bank take response for delivering via air mail. Our bank only takes response for delivering via DHL. The delivery by DHL has a track number and the Customer can check the status of delivery.
- It is not acceptable to send the first international wire transfer to us using online banking. Only after the first successfully completed order with wire transfer the Customer can use online banking to send international wire transfer.